The result of comprehensive research and studies:
the DIR® System 2 for advanced functional diagnostics
Due to the diversity of their causes and symptoms, functional disorders regularly pose a huge challenge to dentists who are not DIR® users. In contrast, the DIR® Concept significantly simplifies diagnostics and treatment: this has been proven repeatedly by interdisciplinary research and studies by users. This is because surveying the patient intraorally using the DIR® System 2 puts medical history and therapy on such firm footing that optimal dental and dental-technological care can finally be guaranteed!
Easy to use, reliable results
The “Society for Functional Diagnostics” has been investing in regular scientific research and the development of functional diagnostics using the DIR® Concept and DIR® surveys for more than 10 years. Together with international and national universities and therapy centres, it pursues and publishes a range of relevant research approaches. The patient is always the focus.
DIR® System 2 exclusively in the DIR® laboratory!
Certified dental practices receive the DIR® System with all of its components for intraoral surveys from authorised DIR® partner laboratories. The dentist can begin using DIR® functional diagnostics immediately after training!
DIR® System 2
- State-of-the-art measuring technology on the basis of new WIN DIR® software
- State-of-the-art design underlines the functional character of the survey system.
Medical PC M1920
- 19-inch touchscreen for stationary use
- The M1920 is a PC of the newest generation for medical WIN DIR® software and is certified according to DIN EN 60601-1.
- Touchscreen, Bluetooth and WiFi compatible, with camera and DVDRW
Medical Tablet PC M1042
- 10.4 inch touchscreen for mobile use at the customer’s premises
- PC of the newest generation for medical WIN DIR® software and certified according to DIN EN 60601-1.
- Touchscreen, Bluetooth and WiFi compatible, with camera and barcode scanner
- Patented in-house development: the DIR® Sensor provides a high degree of precision and durability.
- State-of-the-art technology that depicts extended patient measurement data for the first time.
- Increases medical validity
DIR® measuring amplifier
- High-tech aggregate in a “medical look”
- Faster data transmission via USB interface for real-time results
DIR® positioning unit
- With revolutionary stepping-motor technology for faster and almost silent control
- Calibrator function implemented within the software for convenience and highest level of precision
DIR® System 2 Version 2.10 software
- Software has been developed into DIR® System 2 (Windows 7)
- User-friendly, reworked interface layout with numerous new features
The DIR® System 2 for precise functional diagnostics – optimises dentistry and dental technician care:
Society for Functional Diagnostics DIR® System GmbH & Co. KG